- Type: Four-bedroom terraced house
- Year of construction: 2006
- Constructed area 147 m2 approx. with 81 m2 of garden approx.
- Living space: 129 m2 approx.
- Site area: 135 m2 approx.
- 2 floors
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Parking space, garden
- Good condition
- La Vall de Uxó is a municipality in the Valencian Community located in the southeast of the province of Castellón, in the region of Plana Baja. It has 31,819 inhabitants.
- Subject property is located on Pintor Oliet street in an area which is predominantly residential.
- Local amenities include a range of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include bus links, train lines and the CV-1520 and N-340a roads.
- Four-bedroom terraced house
- Set across two floors
- Extending to approx. 147m2 on a site extending to approx. 135m2
- Garden extending to approx. 81m2.
- Ground floor extending to approx. 73 m2 distributed over a living room, large kitchen, two rooms, one for an office, 1 bathroom and the garden.
- First floor extending to approx. 71 m2, comprised of 3 bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite and a covered terrace.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
Please consult all the information related to this property, as well as the purchasing process on our website or by calling us on our telephone number provided.
The information and documentation provided has been prepared with care, however it is for information purposes only, the owner through BidX1, provides this documentation to interested parties so that you can perform the necessary due diligence, a process of analysis before placing a binding offer.