- Viewings arranged by appointment for registered buyers only
- In association with South Africa's largest independent real estate company, Pam Golding Properties
- This sale is subject to confirmation of acceptance by the Seller of the highest bid achieved
- Building size: 42 m²
- Energy Supplies: Solar Power, Other, Generator
- Levies: R1,700 per month
- Rates and Taxes: R1,640 per month
Attention all investors
Take advantage of the low interest rates to invest in a modern one-bedroom apartment in close proximity to Menlyn Maine and The University of Pretoria. With the high demand for rentals in the immediate vicinity of the University of Pretoria and the Menlyn Maine business hub, this development offers a modern and trendy, safe and secure environment, not only for students but perfect for the young professional buying their first property. Enjoy a hotel lifestyle, relax around the pool, eat out at the restaurant and appreciate the concierge services, laundry packages, private gym and ultra-modern conference facility. Pre-paid electricity meters, heat pumps for hot water and wi-fi are further benefits of this recently built property. State of the art finishes including Ceaserstone tops, Hans Grohe taps. The handmade stylish furniture from the well-known Incanda can be negotiated with the owner separately. The Regency is one of the best investments in Gauteng.
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, blinds, curtains, satellite dish and built-in cupboards
- Bathroom with basin, shower and toilet
- Open plan family/TV room with air conditioner, balcony, blinds, curtain rails, curtains, high ceilings, sliding doors, TV, wired for computer network and tiled floors
- Kitchen with blinds, tiled floors, caesar stone finishes, melamine finishes, dishwasher, extractor fan, fridge, hob, microwave, tumble dryer, under counter oven and washing machine
- 1 x Guarding
- Secure Parking: 1 | Parking Bays: 1
- Buyers Commission of 2% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.