- In association with South Africa's largest independent real estate company, Pam Golding Properties
- This sale is subject to confirmation
- Erf size: 3,863 m²
- Building size: 70 m²
- Rates and Taxes R7,620 per month
- Levies R5,501 per month
The Lady Hamilton Island
True beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Located within the prestigious Royal Alfred Marina is this undiscovered gem, a coastal residential development opportunity waiting to be realized. The Lady Hamilton Island, spanning 3863m2, boasts incredible potential to discerned home-buyers looking to invest in their own private retreat. The epitome of coastal tranquility, it is completely surrounded by the calm tidal canals of this luxurious and upmarket estate. Situated within walking distance to Port Alfred's East Beach, the Island is accessible by boat. Complete with two private deep water jetties, a small cottage, tennis court and swimming pool, it presents a well established tree-filled garden. The Royal Alfred Marina, developed 30 years ago, continues to be one of Port Alfred's most sought after real estate investments. One of a kind, it offers an exclusive lifestyle opportunity. Whether you're looking for a comfortable retirement, a coastal holiday home or peace of mind in a secure environment, the Marina provides you with just that. Suited to those who enjoy waterfront living, recreational activities such as fishing, boating golf or surfing, and beach goers alike - the Marina is a place of easy living and absolute enjoyment.
- 3863 m² residential vacant land
- Additional buildings
- 1 x Cottage (1 Bathrooms)
- Plastered walls
- Exterior features including covered patio
- Own swimming pool
- 24 hour manned security including CCTV cameras and guard house
- Tennis court
- Cellular coverage, electricity and plans
- Buyers Commission of 2% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.