- This sale will be Subject to Confirmation by the parties involved
- Good Investment in Kwaggasvlakte Eco Park
- Erf Size extends 2.21ha
- Rates approximately R255.32/month
- Levies approximately R717.05/month
- The property on offer is situated in Thabazimbi, Limpopo.
- Kwaggasvlakte Eco Park is a prestigious estate situated between the Kwaggasvlakte and Ysterberg and 8 km North West from Thabazimbi with the entrance 4km before the Marakele National Park.
- This is a good indication that the estate is located in pristine natural Lowveld bush. There are a number of small deer antelope and other animals which roam freely between the homes. This makes it the perfect place for children and families to be as close to nature as can be. None of the free roaming animals are dangerous.
- The value of the vacant stand actually belies its true future value as the estate is still very much in its infancy.
- Naturally the developers have specific criteria regarding architecture and minimum permissible sizes of homes or footprint which is all aimed at maintaining a uniform aesthetic.
- Size of the piece of land 2.2090 Hectares
- Buyers Commission of 5% plus VAT will be applicable.
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.