- In association with South Africa's largest independent real estate company, Pam Golding Properties
- This sale is subject to confirmation
- Set in the tranquil countryside of Muldersdrift
- Beautiful property that can be turned into a dream venture or home
- Extending to approximately 220 sqm
- Erf size: 6,414 sqm
- Rates & Taxes: R775 p/m
From being a hospitality oasis you can now transform it into a training centre, a church, retail distribution point, plant nursery or even a community centre. The building is 320sqm under roof with a double-volume ceiling, which can easily be converted into a double-storey structure. Enter the premises through the reception area leading into a huge open-plan space, which can accommodate up to 120 people or more seated comfortably, depending on your desired needs. This area is fitted with a built-in bar, which can be adapted to your requirements. Functionality is key, so you have doors leading into the kitchen from the main floor area and a double-door leading outdoors into the gardens. A very large restaurant-style kitchen can have multiple uses, let your imagination run wild.
- 20 parking bays
- Entrance Hall
- Fitted bar
- Open plan kitchen
- 1 x Staff accommodation (1 bedroom)
- Buyers Commission of 2% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.