- Large open plan warehouse
- Smart, well maintained mezzanine offices
- Good internal height suitable for racking
Springfield Park is a popular industrial area in Durban which is centrally located and ideally suited for quick access from Durban harbour and the N2, N3 interchanges leading out of Durban. This is an industrial hub which comprises a variety of property types from small mini-factories to larger warehouses. Properties in this area have proven to be worthwhile investments for the astute property owner.
- Floor Area : 1,112 sq.m
- Warehouse Floor Area : 836m2
- Concrete slab mezzanine incorporating offices : 276m2
- Title: Sectional
- Zoning: Industrial
- 60Amps of 3-phase power (subject to agreement, additional power available from Municipal Substation on site)
- 24hr manned on-site security
- Air conditioning
- 4.9m single roller shutter door
- "At apex" internal height : 6.4m
- Separate ablution block with showers for staff
- Parking Bays : 11 Open Parking Bays
- Monthly Levy: R10,330 Excl. VAT
- Monthly Rates: R12,080 Excl. VAT
- Buyers Commission of 7% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to legal documents
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.