- This sale will be Subject to Confirmation by the parties involved
- 1 bedroom unit
- Sectional title ownership
- Low levies
- Access control
- Beautiful finishes
- Bredasdorp is a small Overberg town located in the Western Cape Province in South Africa
- Grace Haven, a 24 unit small exclusive security complex located in the centre of Bredasdorp
- With in walking distance to Suideroord retirement village, where medical services, frail care, meals, cleaning- and laundry services are available
- Grace Haven is within easy walking distance of the church, library, municipal offices and shops
- The complex offers 1 and 2 bedroom units with security and beautiful finishes
- Ideal as retirement dwellings, rental or permanent living
- Levies: +- R300 per month
- Rates & Taxes & Water: +- R600 per month
About the area:
Bredasdorp, economic capital of the Cape Agulhas Region, was established around a Dutch Reformed Church in 1838 and is still strongly founded in its agricultural roots. The town was named after Cape Town's first major, Michiel van Breda, also known as the father of South Africa’s merino sheep industry. Van Breda and Pieter Voltelyn van der Byl, could not agree where the church should be built. As a result two churches were built, and two towns, Bredasdorp and Napier, were established
This town with its population of 22 000 is the centre of the Region’s wheat producing area; Bredasdorp serves largely the local agricultural community. Besides sheep farming, the town also boasts other agricultural activities, including wheat, canola, milk, and indigenous fynbos cultivation. The town is also the location of the offices of Kapula Candles, an international candle company that exports hand-painted candles to Europe and the United States. The population of the town got a boost during the middle 1980's with the establishment of both the Test Flight & Development Centre (South African Air Force) as well as the Overbreg Test Range (Denel) near the small coastal village of Arniston. Development in the town is very rapid, with a number of prominent South African business franchises opening their doors during 2009 and 2010
- Buyers Commission of 2% plus VAT will be applicable
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
Please refer to Legal Documents
The guide price must be seen as guides only and does not reflect the opening bid or reserve.
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.