Amendments to Conditions of Sale
The guide price must be seen as a guide only and does not reflect the opening bid or reserve. All bids are presented for acceptance.
- Entire Eco Estate with designer home and 8 stands ready to build.
- Portion 69 (of 60) of the Farm Bosch Hoek No 1219, Reg Division FT, Province of Kwazulu Natal
- Approximately 44.33 hectares. Adjoining 17 hectares available for auction under Lot 23.
- Please revert to legal documents for more information on the property.
- Close to some of the countries best schools - Hilton, Michael House, St. Annes.
- The site is bound by the Hilton in the south and Hidcote in the north, Dargle Valley in the west and Curry Post in the east.
- Accessible from the N3 linking Durban and Johannesburg.
- Very close to acclaimed Bosch Hoek Golf Club.
- Four bedrooms all en-suite.
- All 8 sites are fully serviced (water and electricity).
- Overlooking two fresh - water dams.
- Adjoining indigenous forest for auction also (lot 28).
- Ptn 69 of the Farm Boschhoek No.1219, Reg Div FT.
- Please note: All legal documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Legals’ tab above, in order for you to carry out due diligence in relation to the property. By doing so, this will also then ensure that you are continuously updated regarding any pricing changes on the property before the auction.
- Click here for aerial video
- Click here for interior video
Please refer to Legal Documents
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.