- A prominent former seaside hotel.
- Comprising 98 ensuite bedrooms, multiple function rooms, bars, restaurant, and nightclub.
- Also includes two x retail units (in previous use as a bar and take-away).
- Extending to approximately 5,363 sq. m (57,727 sq. ft) in total.
- Requires full refurbishment.
- Potential for a range of uses (subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents).
- Town centre location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Rooftop telephone mast licence agreement with Vodafone Towers Limited Ireland.
- Licence expiry 2031.
- Current rent reserved €9,500 per annum.
- Vacant possession of hotel and retail units.
- Ballybunion is a popular seaside town in North West Kerry.
- The town is situated approximately 80km west of Limerick city and 66km north of Killarney.
- Transport links include R551 and a number of bus routes.
- The subject property is located on Main Street.
- Surrounding landmarks include Ballybunion Beach, Ballybunion Golf Club and a number of local amenities.
The property is arranged over ground and 5 upper floors to provide a former hotel overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Internally the property comprises the following;
- 98 ensuite bedrooms.
- 2 x Bars.
- 2 x kitchens.
- Three function rooms.
Total floor areas extending to approximately 5,363 sq. m (57,727 sq. ft).
All intending purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the measurements provided.
Rooftop telephone mast let to Vodafone Towers Ireland Limited under a licence agreement for a term of 10 years from 26.03.2021 at a contractual rent of €9,500 per annum.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
764.04 kWh/m²/yr1.16 - 877.77 kWh/m²/yr2.66
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.