- Mid terrace three bedroom period house.
- Located on a popular residential road.
- Extending to approximately 79 sq. m (850sq. ft).
- Vacant possession,
- Cork City is situated in the south west of Ireland approximately 260km southwest of Dublin.
- The subject property is situated on the Old Youghal Road before Harrington Square.
- Local amenities include several primary and secondary school options; Collins Barracks Museum; The Address and The Montenotte Hotels, St Luke's unique live music venue; local amenity parks, Ballyvolane Shopping centre, Churches and a wide variety of local artisan shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include Bus Eireann service (248,207,207A,209), Cork Kent train station 2.3 km, N20, N22, N27 and the N40.
- Mid terrace three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- On street permit parking for residents.
- Gated small walled front garden with paved patio.
- Rear enclosed garden.
- A wheelchair friendly ground floor bathroom.
- Hallway, stairs and landing with original features.
- Natural gas fired central heating .
- Condenser boiler supplied in 2013.
- PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Internal walls dry lined.
- Insulated attic suitable for conversion pending planning permission.
Lounge: 10'6" X 11'
Southern aspect; quality laminate flooring: period original cast iron and tiled fireplace and surround: large window with deep window sill; cornicing; ceiling light fixture; 2 seater black leather couch; radiator; 4 x double sockets
Living Room 12' X 11'6"
Quality laminate flooring; large window with deep window sill; feature cream marble fireplace and surround with black granite insert and electric coal effect fire; cream marble overmantle mirror; access to discrete storage area; cornicing; ceiling light fixture; 3 seater black leather couch; downstairs thermostat; radiator; 4 x double sockets
Kitchen 13'2" x 6'7"
Quality laminate flooring; built in cream floor to eye level units with glass display cabinets and lighting ; electric fan oven; electric hob; electric stainless steel extractor fan and hood; integrated fridge freezer; washing machine ( stainless steel colour); one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer; 2 large windows; PVC half glass door to rear garden; under cupboard plinth central heating; 4 x double sockets (not including sockets for appliances)
Bathroom 10'8" X 6'7"
Walls tiled floor to ceiling with quality tiles; large feature tiled mirror with light and shaving point; wheelchair accessible electric shower; toilet; wash basin; large window; non-slip flooring; radiator
Hallway 15'2" X 3' 6"
Quality laminate flooring; 2 feature wall lights and matching ceiling light; feature archway; radiator
Stairs and Landing
Quality carpet; feature original half-turn staircase with original banister and rungs; large window; trap door to attic on landing; upstairs thermostat; radiator; 1 x double socket
Bedroom One: 12' X 9'3"
South facing; large window with deep window sill; laminate flooring; divan double bed; bedside locker; ceiling light; radiator; curtains and curtain pole; 3 x double sockets
Bedroom Two: 10'3" X 10'
Large window with deep window sill; laminate flooring; fitted wardrobe floor to ceiling; radiator; 2 x double sockets
Bedroom Three: 11' X 5'6"
south facing; large window with deep window sill; laminate flooring; radiator; single silver framed bed ;curtain pole and curtains; free standing wardrobe; radiator; 2 x double sockets.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.