- A mixed use investment opportunity.
- Comprising ground floor retail unit with 5 x one bedroom units and 1 x two bedroom units overhead.
- Extending to approximately 268 sq. m (2,884 sq. ft) in total.
- Retail unit let to an individual t/a Abbey Street Pharmacy.
- Lease expiry December 2029.
- 6 x residential units occupied.
- Total current rent reserved €57,000 per annum.
- Net Initial Yield 10.91 %
- In light of new Covid-19 restrictions, from 13.01.2021 viewings will not be facilitated until further notice. Please email Richard Hoey in BidX1 with your contact details.
- The county town of Wexford has a population of some 20,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 60km east of Waterford and approximately 130km south of Dublin.
- The N11/M11, and N25 are situated approximately 4km to the west providing access to Dublin and Waterford.
- The subject property is situated on the corner of Abbey Street and Upper Georges street.
- Local occupiers inlcude Abbey House Bed and Breakfast, Permanent TSB and Clayton Whites Hotel.
The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide an end of terrace mixed used building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor pharmacy unit and 6 x apartments over three floors of accommodation.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Description||Floor||Accommodation||Tenant||Sq. m||(Sq. ft)||Lease Terms||Current Rent € p.a.|
|Retail Unit||Ground||Retail||An individual t/a |
Abbey Street Pharmacy.
|80 sq. m||(861 sq. ft)|
10 year from 01.12.2019
Rent review year 3, break option year 5.
|Apartment 1 Abbey St.||1st Floor ||Residential||An individual ||63 sq. m ||(678 sq. ft)||Residential tenancy||€9,000 p.a.|
|Apartment 2 Abbey St. ||Top floor||Residential||An individual||27 sq. m||(290 sq. ft)||Residential tenancy ||€6,900 p.a.|
|Apartment 3 Abbey St. ||Top floor||Residential||An individual||29 sq. m ||(312 sq. ft)||Residential tenancy||€6,900 p.a.|
|Apartment 1 Georges St. ||Ground floor ||Residential ||An individual||23 sq. m. ||(247 sq. ft.)|| Residential tenancy||€6,600 p.a.|
|Apartment 2 Georges St. ||1st floor ||Residential ||An individual ||23 sq. m. ||(247 sq. ft.)||Residential tenancy||€6,000 p.a.|
|Apartment 3 Georges St. ||Top Floor ||Residential ||An individual||23 sq. m. ||(247 sq. ft.)||Residential tenancy||€6,600 p.a.|
| || || ||Total ||268 sq. m||(2,884 sq. ft.)|| ||€57,000 p.a.|
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.