Please be advised of the following amendments to the Contract for Sale
a) Particulars and Tenure
b) Document 2.17 of the Document Schedule
c) Special Conditions No. 5.7 and No. 22.3
d) Tenancy Schedule
- A portfolio of 10 x warehouse units.
- Extending to approximately 2,583 sq. m (27,802 sq. ft) in total.
- 10 x units occupied.
- Situated within close proximity of Dublin city centre and Dublin Port Tunnel.
- Zoned Enterprise / Employment.
- Total current rent reserved €20,040 per annum.
- Significant reversionary potential.
- North Strand is a sought after inner suburb of Dublin.
- The area is situated approximately 3km to the north of Dublin city centre.
- The M1 Motorway is situated approximately 2.7km to the north providing access to the M50 and Dublin Airport.
- Public transport is provided via DART train services from Clontarf Road Dart Station, and a range of Dublin Bus routes.
- The property is situated on Ossory Road.
- The surrounding area is predominantly residential and industrial.
The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a portfolio of warehouse units. The property comprises a mix of terrace warehouse units together with garages and lock up units. The units form part of Ossory Industrial Estate.
Under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2016 - 2022 the subject lands are zoned Enterprise and Employment.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Unit||Present Lessee||Sq. m||Sq. ft||Lease Terms||Current rent reserved € p.a.|
|1, 1A,B,C,F||An individual t/a Rogers Recycling Limited||660 sq. m||(7,100 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
|1D||An individual t/a Duke Motorcycle Limited||incl above||incl above||Unknown||-|
|1E||An individual t/a Jns Refinishing Suppliers Limited||incl above||incl above||Informal tenancy from 08.2002.||€6,000 p.a.|
|5A/B||Unknown||577 sq. m||(6,210 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
|6||An individual t/a Volt Studios||644 sq. m||(6,932 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
|7||An inidividual t/a Grab||152 sq. m||(1,636 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
|8||Unknown||154 sq. m||(1,658 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
|8A||An individual t/a Dempsey Motors||74 sq. m||(800 sq. ft)||Informal tenancy from 2001.||€5,400 p.a.|
|9||An individual t/a Lonco Motor Company Limited||167 sq. m||(1,798 sq. ft)||Informal tenancy from 1987.||€8,640 p.a.|
|10||Unknown||155 sq. m||(1,668 sq. ft)||Unknown||-|
| || ||2,583 sq. m||(27,802 sq. ft)|| ||€20,040 p.a.|
Energy Performance Indicator
195.55 kWh/m²/yr 1.33 - 6035.41 kWh/m²/yr 11.68
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.