Please be advised of the following amendments to the Contract for Sale
a) The inclusion of Document No. 15 to the Document Schedule
b) The amendment to Special Condition 4.7 in the Contract for Sale
- A substantial office investment.
- Comprising three floors of office accommodation together with retail warehouse accommodation.
- Extending to approximately 1,602 sq. m (17,244 sq. ft) in total.
- Subject to two x tenancies.
- Unit 1 let to DK Windows and Doors.
- Informal tenancy.
- Unit 2 let to Avello Limited.
- Lease expiry 2034.
- Significant reversionary potential.
- Total current rent reserved €69,000 per annum.*
- Net initial yield 6.6%.
- Dublin 12 is an established warehouse and logistics location.
- The area is situated approximately 8km west of Dublin city centre and approximately 2km east of Junction 9 off the M50 Motorway.
- Public transport is provided via the Luas Red Line at Red Cow Luas station together with a number of Dublin Bus routes.
- The property is situated off Willow Road within Westland Business Park.
- Surrounding occupiers include Actavo and TCP Homecare.
The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a substantial office building. Internally the property comprises predominantly office accommodation together with retail warehouse accommodation. The building is sub-divided to accommodate two tenants.
Property specification includes;
- Steel portal frame construction
- External metal cladding.
- Metal deck roof.
- One roller shutter door.
- Double glazed windows and doors.
- WC facilities.
- 22 car parking spaces.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Unit||Present Lessee||Lease Terms||Current rent reserved € p.a.|
|C1||DK Windows and Doors||21 years from 01.01.2018||€53,000 p.a.|
20 years from 01.01.2014
Excl. rates and VAT
| || || ||€69,000 p.a.*|
*Please note: We have been informed by the Vendor that they are currently not in receipt of rent for C2. The tenants are currently providing security for the Business Park in lieu of rent.
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.