- Prime residential development site situated on Brook Lane, Hayestown, Rush, Co Dublin
- Residential zoning with full planning permission for 40 residential houses (Ref. No. F19A/0320)
- Regular shaped site comprising of approx. 1.292 ha (3.2 acres)
- Approx. 143 m of road frontage
- Folio DN 178610F
- Rush is a north Dublin coastal commuter town situated between Skerries and Lusk with a population of 9,921 (Census 2016)
- Rush is highly accessible just 10 minutes from the M1 motorway and is well serviced by both commuter train and bus services
- The property is situated in Hayestown Rush, approximately 1.5 km north west of Rush Town Centre, within walking distance to all the town services and amenities
Total site area extends to 1.292 hectares (3.2 acres), Folio DN 178610F. The site was granted full planning permission for 40 residential houses in December 2019, Planning Ref. F19A/0320.
The site comes with the benefit of an Irish Water connection agreement. Detailed information included in the legal documents.
Planning permission schedule of accommodation available in the table link below.
The subject site is zoned RS - Residential, defined as 'To provide for residential development and protect and improve residential amenity' as per the Fingal Development Plan 2017 - 2023.
Full Planning for 40 residential houses was granted by Fingal Co Council under planning reference number F19A/0320 on 22 November 2019. Further detail contained in the legal pack.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Summary of permitted housing scheme:
|Type||Description||Gross Floor Area (Sq M)||No.|
|A1||Semi-detached 3 bed||103.0||29|
|A2||Semi-detached, gable entrance 3 bed||109.9||6|
|A3||Mid-terrace 3 bed||103.0||4|
|B1||Semi-detached 4 bed||135.0||1|
|Total|| || ||40|
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.