Please be advised of the following amendments to the Contract for Sale:-
a) To Special Conditions No’s 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
b) The inclusion of the Closing Date.
c) The inclusion of documents no’s 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 in the Documents Schedule.
d) The inclusion of Special Conditions no’s 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
- A mixed use investment.
- Comprising 1 x retail unit and 1 x three bedroom apartment.
- Extending to approximately 94 sq. m (1,011 sq. ft).
- Retail unit let to an individual t/a Sami's Hair Parlour.
- Informal tenancy.
- Current rent reserved €3,840 per annum, with vacant possession of residential apartment.
- Enniscorthy is a town in located in the south east of Ireland with a population of 11,381 (as of the 2016 Census)
- Enniscorthy is located approximately 121kms from Dublin
- Transport links include the N30 and the M11. The town is also well served by rail that links Rosslare Port and Dublin City
- The subject property is located on Slaney street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Stamps Pub, Garahys Pharmacy, AIB Bank, Vodafone
The property is arranged over ground and three upper floors to provide a mixed use development. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit together with a three bedroom apartment over first, second and third floors.
Total floor area extending to 94 sq. m (1,011 sq. ft).
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Floor ||Accommodation ||Present Lessee||Lease Terms ||Current rent € p.a.|
|Ground Floor ||Retail unit ||An individual t/a Sami's Hair Parlour ||Informal ||€3,840|
|First, second and third||Residential ||Vacant ||NA||NA|
| ||Total|| || ||€3,840|
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.