Please note that one commercial tenant now occupies the upper floors and all reference to a second commercial tenant should be disregarded.
- A prominent four storey over basement terraced building situated on South William Street.
- Extending to approximately 6,390 sq. ft. (NIA) and 8,942 sq. ft. (GIA).
- Basement and ground floor let to Dada Moroccan Cuisine & Tapas under two separate leases.
- Lease expiry April 2030.
- 1 x commercial tenant on the upper floors under an informal agreement.
- Total current rent reserved €133,000 per annum.
- NIY 5.76% with vacant possession of the 8 x studio apartment and 2 x commercial units.
- Dublin 2 forms Dublins central business and retail district.
- The area houses many of the citys landmarks including St. Stephens Green, Grafton Street, and Trinity College Dublin.
- The area is well served by public transport connections including Luas stations at St. Stephens Green and Hardcourt Street, DART stations at Pearse Street and Tara Street, as well as multiple bus routes.
- The property is situated to the southern end of South William Street, near it's junction with Chatham Street.
- The area has become one of Dublin's most established entertainment quarters and is popular amongst tourists and locals due to the number of bars and restaurants.
- Surrounding occupiers include Farrier & Draper, Metro Cafe, The Port House to name but a few.
- The Powerscourt Townhouse Centre is located approximately 150m to the north and St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre approximately 350m to the north west.
The property is arranged to provide a four-storey over basement mid-terrace Georgian property. The property has a brick facade with sliding sash windows on the upper levels.
Internally the property comprises a restaurant over ground and basement, access to the restaurant is provided at the ground floor level of No. 45. The ground floor is open plan in layout to provide a bar, restaurant and service kitchen to the rear. The basement is laid out to provide for a preparation kitchen, ladies and gents toilet facilities and private function room.
The upper floors comprise 3 x workshops / offices together with 8 x studio apartments which are all in need of refurbishment. The first, second and third floors are entered through a separate entrance via No. 44.
The basement and ground floors are both let to an individual t/a Dada Moroccan Cuisine & Tapas Restaurant on separate coterminous leases until April 2030 at a combined rent of €123,000 per annum. The lease provides for five yearly rent reviews and full repairing and insuring covenant.
There is one commercial tenant in occupation on the upper floors with a passing rent of €10,000 per annum.
Please refer to Legal Documents
*All intending purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the measurements provided.
|Floor||Net Internal Area (NIA) sq. ft.||Gross Internal Area (GIA) sq. ft.|
|Total||6,390 sq. ft||8,942 sq. ft|
We have been informed by the vendor that this property is BER exempt.
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.