- A modern ground floor office suite.
- Extending to approximately 287.35 sq. m (3,093 sq. ft).
- Set within Harmony Court, a modern 6 storey over basement office development.
- Prime CBD location.
- Excellent transport links.
- 2 x basement car parking spaces.
- Excellent owner occupier or investor opportunity.
- Vacant possession.
- Please note we are in the process of arranging viewings for this property. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Dublin 2 forms Dublins central business and retail district.
- The area houses many of the citys landmarks including St. Stephens Green, Grafton Street, and The Shelbourne Hotel.
- The area is well served by public transport connections including Luas stations at St. Stephens Green and Dawson Street, DART stations at Pearse Street and Grand Canal Dock, as well as multiple bus routes.
- The property is situated in Harmony Court, a modern office development on Harmony Row.
- The development is situated in a prime location on the south side of Lower Grand Canal Street just off Hogan Place and only 350 metres from Merrior Square.
- Surrounding occupiers include Tekenable Limited, Perrigo, KBC Bank and The Art of Coffee.
The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a modern office suite. The property is set within Harmony Court, a modern 6 storey over basement office development, which was developed in 2005 by the O'Callaghan Group. Internally the property provides predominantly open plan accommodation together with two meeting rooms and kitchenette. A manned reception is shared amongst occupiers at ground level with two passenger lifts serving all upper levels. The property benefits from 2 x secure basement car parking spaces.
The specification includes;
- Cat 5 cabling.
- Raised access floors.
- Suspended ceiling with inset CAT 2 lighting.
- Shower facilities.
Total Net Internal Area extending to approximately 287.35 sq. m (3,093 sq. ft).
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the above measurement.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.