- A public house and retail investment.
- Comprising a basement, ground floor and mezzanine floor public house together with a ground floor and basement retail unit.
- Total floor area extending to approximately 792 sq. m (8,524 sq. ft).
- 2 x car parking spaces.
- Licensed premises let to Stoutmans Limited t/a J.K. Stoutmans.
- Lease expiry Jan 2021.
- Retail unit let to an individual t/a Mah Tech Electronics.
- Lease expiry May 2021.
- Total current rent reserved €49,800 per annum.
- NIY 7.54%
- Dublin 8 forms part of Dublin's inner city, located to the south of the River Liffey, and east of Dublin 2.
- The area includes The Guinness Store House, The Coombe Hospital, and Kilmainham Gaol.
- Public transport in the area is provided by The Luas Red Line, Heuston Railway Station, and a number of bus routes. Vehicular access is provided to the city centre by the R804 and R110.
- The property is situated on James street adjacent to St. Patricks University Hospital.
- Surrounding occupiers in the area include Guinness Open Gate Brewer and St. James Hospital.
The property is arranged over ground floor/mezzanine and basement to provide a mid terrace public house and adjoining ground floor and basement retail unit. The property is located within a wider mixed use modern building arranged over ground and three upper floors.
The public house benefits from the following specification:
- Lounge bar - accommodates 200 people approximately
- Mezzanine/Gallery level - accommodates 100 people approximately
- Public bar
- Fully fitted commercial kitchen
- Male and female W/Cs
- Smoking area
- Performance stage
- PA System and front of house monitoring systems.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Floor||Accommodation||Tenant||Sq. m||(Sq. ft)||Lease Terms||Current Rent € p.a.|
|Ground, Mezzanine, Basement||Licensed Premises||Stoutmans Limited t/a J.K. Stoutmans||705 sq. m||(7,588 sq. ft)||4 years 9 months from 1st May 2016||€42,000 p.a.|
|Ground ||Retail||An individual t/a Mah Tech Electronics ||87 sq. m ||(936 sq. ft)||4 years 9 months from 30th August 2016||€7,800 p.a.|
| || ||Total||792 sq. m||(8,524 sq. ft)|| ||€49,800 p.a.|
Energy Performance Indicator
562.68 kWh/m²/yr - 716.86 kWh/m²/yr
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.