- A multi-unit retail investment.
- Comprising four ground floor retail units.
- Extending to approximately 1,093 sq. m (11,767 sq. ft) in total.
- Unit 5 - 6 let to an individual t/a Nua Hair & Beauty.
- Lease expiry 2023
- Unit 7, 14-16 let to Corajio Unlimited Company t/a Mr Price
- Lease expiry 2038
- Unit 17-18 Let to an individual t/a Diegos Takeaway
- Lease expiry 2027
- Total current rent reserved €131,370 per annum with vacant possession of unit 3-4.
- NIY of 12.57%
- Tallaght is the largest town in South County Dublin with a population of approximately 71,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- Transport links in the area include the M50 Motorway and the N81 immediately to the east and the N7 to the north.
- Public transport is facilitated by the Luas Red Line and a number of bus routes.
- The property is located in Marlfield Mall which can be accessed via Kiltipper Way and the N81.
- Surrounding occupiers include Kiltipper Cafe Bar and Cocoon child care
The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide four retail investments. The property forms part of a wider mixed use development over ground and two upper floors.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Total|| ||1,093 sq. m||(11,767 sq. ft)|| ||€131,370 p.a. |
|Unit||Tenant||Sq. m||(Sq. ft)||Lease terms||Current Rent € p.a.|
|Unit 5-6||Individual t/a Nua Hair & Beauty ||114 sq. m||(1,227 sq. ft)||5 years from 1st November 2018||€15,000 p.a.|
|Unit 3-4 ||Vacant||105 sq. m||(1,130sq, ft)||NA||-|
|Unit 7 & 14-16||Individual t/a Mr. Price||743 sq. m||(7,997 sq. ft)||20 years from 1st August 2018|
|Unit 17-18||Individual t/a Diegos Takeaway||131 sq. m||(1,413 sq. ft)||10 years from 10th October 2017||€36,400 p.a.|
Energy Performance Indicator
420.72 kWh/m²/yr - 289.15 kWh/m²/yr
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.