- A town centre mixed use investment.
- Comprising 2 x retail units, 2 x office units, and 4 x apartments.
- Extending to approximately 700 sq. m (7,535 sq. ft).
- Ground and first floor of No. 26 let to A.S. Watson (Health and Beauty Ireland) Limited t/a Superdrug.
- Lease expiry 2022.
- Ground floor of No. 28 let to an individual t/a Stevens Jewellers.
- Informal tenancy.
- Total current rent reserved €60,400 per annum with vacant possession of 1 x office unit and 3 x apartments.
- Net Initial Yield 9.23%
- Letterkenny is the largest town in Co. Donegal with a population of some 19,500 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated close to the border with Northern Ireland, approximately 48km north east of Donegal town centre.
- Letterkenny is connected to Donegal Town and Derry via the N13 national secondary route.
- The property is situated on the western side of Upper Main Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Lifestyle Sports, Easons, and Gamestop.
The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mid terrace mixed use building. Internally the property comprises 2 x ground floor retail units, 2 x first floor office units, together with 4 x residential apartments.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|No||Present Lessee||Accommodation||Lease Terms||Current Rent Reserved € p.a.|
| || ||Total|| ||€60,400 p.a.|
|26 Ground||No. 26 let to A.S. Watson (Health and Beauty Ireland) Limited t/a Superdrug||Retail |
5 years from 01.01.2017
Break options at the end of year 1 and 3, subject to 1 months notice.
|As above||Office||As above||As above|
|28 Ground||An individual t/a Stevens Jewellers||Retail||Informal tenancy||€10,400 p.a.|
Energy Performance Indicator
393.95 kWh/m²/yr0.69 - 424.55 kWh/m²/yr
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.