- Two adjoining warehouse investments.
- Comprising a retail warehouse and a theatre extending to approximately 3,823sq. m (41,160sq. ft) in total.
- Unit 11 let to The Sound Shop (Ireland) Limited.
- Lease expiry 2032
- Unit 12 let to Drogheda Theatre Company Ltd.
- Lease expiry 2034
- Total Current Rent being Received €48,000 p.a.
- Net Initial Yield 6.46%
- Drogheda is a town in Co. Louth with a population of some 30,000 (as of the 2011 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 56km north of Dublin and 36km south of Dundalk.
- Transport links are provided by the M1 Motorway.
- The property is situated within East Coast Business Park just east of the M1.
- Surrounding occupiers include Tesco and Blackstone Motors.
The property is arranged over ground and part first floors to provide a warehouse unit and theatre Internally Unit 11 comprises ground floor retail warehouse together with storage on the first floor. Unit 12 is arranged to provide a theatre, dressing rooms full bar, retail area, seating for 483 and a standing capacity for 1200.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|No. ||Present lessee||Accommodation||Sq. m||Sq. ft||Lease Terms |
|Unit 11||The Sound Shop Ireland Ltd||Retail Warehouse||2,370||25,510||25 year lease from 2007. 5 yearly upward only rent reviews |
|Unit 12||Drogheda Theatre Company Ltd||Theatre ||1,453||15,640||25 year lease from July 2009. 5 yearly rent reviews |
Energy Performance Indicator
669.06 kWh/m²/yr - 281.64 kWh/m²/yr
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.