Please note additional documents containing VAT enquiries have been uploaded. Please refer to legal pack for further information.
- A blue chip warehouse investment.
- Comprising a detached warehouse and office building.
- Total floor area extending to approximately 402 sq.m. (4,327 sq.ft.) GEA
- Site area extending to approximately 0.14 hectares (0.34 acres).
- Let to Applus Inspection Services Ireland Ltd. t/a NCT Centre. (Tenant Not Affected)
- Lease expiry 2030.
- Fully fitted NCT Centre.
- Current rent reserved €45,091 per annum.
- GUIDE PRICE: €595k exclusive (GIY 7.6% )
- Arklow Town is located approximately 70km south of Dublin City.
- Local amenities include a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants with further amenities including the Bridgewater Shopping Centre and Arklow Bay Hotel.
- Transport links include Arklow Train Station, regular bus services and the M11 Motorway.
- The property is located in Croghan Industrial Estate which can be accessed via the R772 to Emoclew road.
The property is arranged to provide a detached warehouse unit. Internally the property comprises a two lane car testing centre, office and customer waiting area.
Property specification includes;
- Hi-specification, two lane car testing centre with ancillary staff office, WC and customer waiting area.
- Steel portal frame construction with pitched double skin insulated roof incorporating translucent light panels
- Metal architectural insulated panel clad facade with double glazed windows and fire rated doors
- 4 x high grade automated roller shutter doors to the front and rear.
- Piled, reinforced and insulated 300m concrete floor slab with power float finish
- 14 car parking spaces
Total floor area extending to approximately 402 sq.m. (4,327 sq.ft.) GEA
The entire property is at present let to Applus Inspection Services Ireland Ltd t/a NCT Centre for a term of 30 years from 04.01.2000 at a passing rent of €45,091 per annum. The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants. We have been advised by the vendor that it is the intention of Applus to extend the leases to July 2040.
Applus Inspection Services Ireland Ltd t/a NCT Centre are a wholly owned subsidiary of Applus Servicios Tecnologicos, S.L. a Spanish based provider of independent technical inspection services. Through its Applus+ Automotive division which is specialized in technical vehicle inspections, the company consolidates its position as one of the world leaders in the sector. Most recently filed accounts for its Irish subsidiary shows a net worth in excess of €8.7 million. In 2018 its Irish operation represented 4.7% of the total revenue of Applus+, is one of the most strategic operations for the Group. The contract for providing technical inspection services to private vehicles in Ireland is awarded by the Road Safety Authority and re-tendered every ten years. Applus were re-awarded the contract by the RSA up to July 2030 having successfully operating since 2010.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.