- A service station investment.
- Comprising forecourt, petrol pumps and retail unit.
- Site area extending to approximately 0.11 Hectares (0.27 acres) site.
- Let to Petrogas Group Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Applegreen PLC.
- Lease expiry 2037.
- Rent review 2022, to open market rent.
- Break option 2032.
- Current rent reserved €95,000 + VAT per annum.
• Tullamore is the county town of Offaly with a population of some 14,000 people (as of the 2016 census).
• Tullamore is situated approximately 100km west of Dublin city centre and 44km east of Athlone.
• The M6 Motorway is approximately 11km to the north and provides access to both Dublin and Galway.
• The property is situated on the southern side of New Street, close to its junction with Marian Place.
• Surrounding occupiers include Grand Central Hotel, Dominos, Total Health and Lidl.
The building is arranged over ground and first floor to provide a filling station, retail unit and forecourt with 6 x petrol pumps and carwash.
• Retail unit extending to approximately 185 sq. m (1,991 sq. ft).
• Lands extending to approximately 0.11 Hectares (0.27 acres) site.
The entire property is at present let to Petrogas Group Limited t/a Applegreen Service Station for a term of 25 years from 25.05.2012 at a contractual rent of €95,000 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT.
The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants. We are advised that the next scheduled rent review is in 2022 and there is a break option in 2032.
Petrogas Global is a privately-owned company and Ireland’s largest independent forecourt retailer with over 472 sites trading in the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom and America. It currently employs over 10,700 people and has grown rapidly since its establishment in 1992. With its innovative Applegreen brand, it continues to set standards in the forecourt industry across America, the UK and Ireland as well as globally. Source: http://petrogasglobal.com/
Please refer to Legal Documents
Energy Performance Indicator
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.