Please note amendment to contract for sale with the inclusion of a deposit clause and a closing date.
- A mixed use investment.
- Comprising basement storage, ground floor retail unit and 2 x apartments overhead.
- Extending to approximately 200.7 sq. m (2,165 sq. ft) in total.
- Retail unit let to an individual t/a Human Appeal Ireland.
- 2 x apartments subject to tenancies.
- Total current rent reserved €20,400 per annum.
- Athlone is the largest town in the Midlands region with a population of some 21,349 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 123km to the west of Dublin and approximately 86km to the east of Galway.
- Transport links in the area include the N6 providing direct access to the M6 Motorway, with junction 10 just 5km to the east. Public transport is served via a number of bus routes and train services.
- The property is situated on the western side of Connaught Street, close to its junction with Connaught Gardens.
- Surrounding occupiers include Bretts Pharmacy.
The property is arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors to provide a mid terrace mixed use building. Internally the property comprises storage accommodation at basement level, retail at ground floor level together with 2 x apartments overhead.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Floor ||Accommodation ||Sq. m ||(Sq. ft) ||Terms of Tenancy ||Current Rent Reserved € p.a. |
| || ||200.7 sq. m ||(2,165 sq. ft) ||Total || €20,400 p.a |
| Basement ||Storage ||40.8 ||440 || 4 year lease from 01.07.2017 ||€6,000 p.a |
|Ground ||Retail ||70.5 ||760 |
|First (47A) ||One bedroom apartment ||51.4 ||555 ||Residential tenancy ||€7,200 p.a |
|First (47B) ||One bedroom apartment ||38 ||410 ||Residential tenancy ||€7,200 p.a |
Energy Performance Indicator
1.18 - 448.74 kWh/m²/yr
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.