The registered proprietor of the Property has repeatedly made unsubstantiated allegations regarding the ability of the Receivers to sell the Property and the validity and enforceability of the legal charge pursuant to which they are appointed. Neither the Receivers nor the appointing bank consider that such allegations have any merit and no court order has been made preventing or restricting the sale of the Property or to set aside or otherwise invalidate the legal charge or the Receivers’ appointment
The Receivers have received a claim that a sale contract has previously been entered into with an alleged previous tenant of the Property. No copy of any purported sale contract or lease has been provided despite being requested and there is no notice of either the contract or any such lease on the title to the Property. No tenant is currently in actual occupation of the Property and as such the Receivers consider that, if such a purchaser or tenant exist, their interests would not have overriding status as matters currently stand, but prospective purchasers must rely on their own legal advice.
- On the Instructions of Colin Richard Jennings & Stephen Michael Skinner of Sanderson Weatherall LLP as Joint Fixed Charge Receivers
- Freehold church hall/community centre of approximately 356.21 sq m (3,834 sq ft)
- F1 Use Class
- Site area 375.31 sq m (4,040 sq ft)
- Development opportunity (subject to consents)
Neasden is located in London Borough of Brent, approximately 8 miles north-west of central London, 5 miles south-east of Harrow and 3 miles south-west of Brent Cross. Wembley Stadium is close by.
The property is situated on the north side of Clifford Way which runs east-west from Dudden Hill Lane (A4088) to Park View Road in a mainly residential area. Neasden underground (Jubilee Line) is situated a 0.5 miles to the south-west whilst recreational facilities at Gladstone Park are just to the east.
The property comprises a detached church hall/community centre extending to approximately 412.49 sq m (4,440 sq ft). The ground floor is arranged as a main hall and kitchen, whilst the first floor is a gallery area and a number of rooms used as offices and storage. There is off-street parking to the front of the property.
The property may suit a number of alternative uses including redevelopment, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. For further information contact London Borough of Brent (020 8937 1234) www.brent.gov.uk
|TOTAL|| || ||412.49 sq m (4,440 sq ft)|
|Champions Temple||Ground||Hall and kitchen||206.07 sq m (2,218 sq ft)|
| ||First||Gallery area, offices, storage||206.42 (2,222 sq ft)|
The floor areas are stated as Gross Internal Area. The plan is for identification purposes only and we refer you to the Title Plan in the legal pack.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- All lots sold “Subject to Vendor Confirmation” will be subject to the acceptance and confirmation by the Vendor. The highest bid will be presented to Vendor, the vendor will have to either accept, decline or make a counter offer the highest bid within the confirmation period. Should the Vendor decide to make a counteroffer, then a private link will be sent to the Highest Bidder advising the offer the Vendor is willing to accept. The Highest Bidder will have to either accept or reject the Vendor’s counteroffer. The Vendor reserves the ultimate right, apart from the auctioneer, to accept and to decline to sell to the highest or any bidder, without giving any reasons.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.