- By order of Homes England
- Freehold 4.2 acre development site
- Established business park
- Prominent road frontage and good access
- Suit large unit or sub division
Newton Aycliffe is a well established designated new town situated about five miles to the north of Darlington, ten miles to the south of the City of Durham and 30 miles from Newcastle via the near by A1(M). The town has a population of circa 43,000 and is home to Flymo, 3M, Ebac and Ineos. The Aycliffe Business Park is one of the North East’s principle industrial locations covering approx 980 acres and is situated a short distance from junction 59 of the A1(M) and accessed via the main A167 road. There is good access to Teesport (22 miles), Darlington (5 miles) and Middlesbrough (20 miles). The A1(M) provides direct access to both the north (towards Newcastle) and the South (towards Leeds).
The 250 occupiers of the estate include 3M, Gestamp, Ebac, pws, Husqvarna, Finlay Structures and the 30 acre new Hitachi train manufacturing facility. There is also a good range of smaller light industrial, R&D and office accommodation.
Site B lies at one end of Carbury Road opposite Parsons Court office development.
The property comprises a level and roughly rectangular site of circa 4.12 acres (1.69 ha) benefiting from a full length road frontage to and with level road access off Carlbury Road at its junction with Durham Way. A third side to the site lies adjacent to an access road. The site faces new office and warehouse developments and the multiple access points may suit the development of a single larger or multiple smaller units.
Note: The purchaser will be responsible for the vendors costs of Vendors legal fees of £1,000 plus VAT and search fees of £1,458.68 - see legal pack for detail
The site is allocated for Employment Use.
Interested parties will find in the legal pack an intrusive Site Investigation report and Utilities Infrastructure Assessment
Please refer to Legal Documents
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.