- By order of the LPA Receivers
- Freehold former warehouse building set within an attractive cobbled mews
- Converted to provide two self-contained flats
- 1 x one bedroom flat, 1 x three bedroom flat (one bedroom not occupied)
- Current rent £14,280 per annum
Forest Hill is located approximately one mile to the east of Dulwich, 2 miles north east of Crystal Palace and one mile to the south of Honor Oak, just along the South Circular Road (A205). The property is situated on the east side of Havelock Walk, an attractive cobbled mews with vehicular access from David's Road. There is also pedestrian access to the amenities along the South Circular Road (A205), including Forest Hill overground station, to the south of the mews.
The property comprises a former two storey warehouse building that has been converted to provide two self-contained flats. The ground floor flat (Unit 1) provides a single room with partitioned bedroom, open plan kitchen recess and shower room/WC. The first floor and attic flat (Unit 2) provides a landing area, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room/WC and a family bathroom to the first floor and a reception room and kitchen in the attic space. It also benefits from a small roof terrace.
We understand that planning consent was granted for ‘The alteration and conversion…to provide a two bedroom live/work unit comprising an integral workshop/studio, together with the construction of an extension at second floor level and a roof terrace at the rear’. For further information regarding the conversion of the property into its existing use and whether this was built in accordance with the planning permission contact London Borough of Lewisham (020 8314 6000) www.lewisham.gov.uk.
Please refer to Legal Documents
|ddress||Floor||Accommodation||Tenancy||Rent per annum|
|Unit 1, 13C Havelock Walk||Ground||One-Bedroom Flat 56.75 sq m (611 sq ft)||Not occupied|| |
|Unit 2, 13 C Havelock Walk||First and attic space||Three-bedroom flat 104.76 sq m (1,128 sq ft)||Refer to legal pack (1)||£14,280|
(1) Unit 2 is let to two individuals, but we have been advised that they do not have a formal tenancy agreement in place.
NOTE: There is an opportunity for the purchaser to regularise the planning position and occupancy status at the property.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.