The current ground rent payable is £288.88 + VAT per annum. Any reference to a Peppercorn Rent should be disregarded.
- Long leasehold ground floor retail unit
- Approximately 41.81 sq m (450 sq ft)
- Quayside location
- Modern marina development
- Vacant possession
Long leasehold for a term of 120 years (less 5 days) from 01/07/2001 at a peppercorn rent
Milford Haven is a port town lying on the north side of the Milford Haven Waterway about 8 miles south of Haverfordswest and 37 miles west of Carmarthen. It is accessed via the A4076, which links with the A50 and in turn provides a direct link to the M4 motorway at junction 48. Milford Haven railway station provides regional and national rail links including services to Manchester Piccadilly (via Carmarthen) , Swansea and Cardiff. The area is a popular tourist destination with many cruise ships mooring annually providing increased footfall to the various restaurants, cafe/bars and shops.
Vanguard House lies within the Milford Marina development on the south side of Nelson Quay to the south of the town centre. The property fronts the quayside and is accessed via a pedestrian walkway in an area providing a mix of residential, retail and leisure uses.
A ground floor corner retail unit forming part of a larger modern development. The property totals approximately 41.81 sq m (450 sq ft) and includes a kitchen area, gas fired central heating and a WC. There is free on site car parking to the rear.
Pembrokeshire County Council (01437 764551) www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Unit||Floor||Accommodation||Tenancy||Rent per annum|
| || || || || |
|S1||Ground floor retail||41.81 sq m (450 sq ft)||Vacant|
The auctioneers have not measured the property. All areas have been provided by the vendor.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.