- Freehold retail investment
- Let to Barclays Bank plc with c.7 years unexpired
- Prime town centre location
- Producing £50,000 per annum
Scunthorpe is a thriving regional town located about 50 miles south east of Leeds, 20 miles east of Doncaster, 30 miles south of Hull and 143 miles north of London. There are excellent transport links with the M18 being 4 miles south, and the rest of the national network. Humber Bridge is about 15 miles to the north linking the town with Kingston upon Hull. The property is located on a prominent corner position on the High Street, the town's principle retailing thoroughfare. Nearby occupiers include New Look, Primark and Boots. Large businesses located in the area include Wrens Kitchens and British Steel.
A prominent two storey property of traditional construction, currently arranged as a ground floor banking hall with ancillary offices. There are additional offices and storage rooms to the first floor. The building totals about 335.66 sq m (3,613 sq ft).
Note: Barclays Bank plc for the year ending 31/12/2018 a turnover of £1,971,400,000, pretax profit of 1,286,000,000 and total assets of 877,700,000,000.
North Lincolnshire Council (01724 297000) www.northlincs.gov.uk
|TOTAL||335.70 sq m (3,613 sq ft)|| ||£50,000|
|171.30 sq m (1,844 sq ft)|
137.60 sq m (1,481 sq ft)
26.80 sq m (288 sq ft)
|Let to Balclays Bank plc for a term of 20 years from 03/05/2006||£50,000|
Measurements provided by the vendor.
Simon Gregory - Smith Price RRG
T: 020 7318 5626
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.