The property being sold is both freehold and leasehold in part that includes a long lease (99 years from 18/06/1982 at £5 per annum) of the gable end for the use as an advertising hoarding which is subject to obtaining the landlord’s consent to assign.
- Freehold corner site
- Approximately 280.88 sq m (3,023 sq ft)
- Main road frontage
- Alternative use potential (subject to consents)
- Vacant possession
Swansea is a coastal city and Wales' second largest city lying about 41 miles north west of Cardiff. It can be accessed via the A483 and A4217, which provide access to the M4 motorway at junctions 42-45. Swansea railway station provides regional and national rail links including direct services to Cardiff and London Paddington.
Peniel Green Road forms part of the A48 running east from its junction with Samlet Road to the north of the city centre. The site lies on the south side of the road near its junction with Ffordd Llundain.
A irregular shaped corner site of approximately 280.88 sq m (3,023 sq ft) that could offer alternative use potential, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. The adjacent house has been sold with a leaseback (99 years from 1982) of the gable end for the use as an advertising hoarding (refer to legal pack).
Swansea City Council (01792 636000) www.swansea.gov.uk/planning
|Land at Penial Green Road (1)||0.069||0.028|
(1) The site is subject to a lease of the gable end of the adjacent house for 99 years from 18/06/1982 at £5 per annum (refer to legal pack)
Please note that any plans or photographs used are to help locate the property and may not show the exact legal boundaries. Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the title plan in the legal pack. The areas have been provided by the vendor.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.