DUE TO AN UNAVOIDABLE DELAY IN THE LEGAL PACK THIS LOT IS NOW TO BE OFFERED ON MONDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2019
1. The EPCs contained in the legal pack refer to the flats as being numbered 8, 9, 10 and 11. The
Seller is advised that the EPCs relate to the Property however they will not make any investigations
into the discrepancy and the Buyer will make their own enquiries satisfy themselves in this respect.
2. Special Condition 45 is deleted as the Seller will not be providing any additional EPCs prior to
completion. The Buyer agrees that completion will not be delayed in this respect.
- On behalf of J Liddiment and P Greenhalgh of Duff and Phelps acting as joint Fixed Charge Receiver
- Freehold residential investment and development opportunity
- Includes 4x one bedroom flats
- Vacant possession
Esher lies about 18 miles south west of central London and 5 miles south west of Kingston upon Thames. It can be accessed via the A307, A308 (Kingston Bypass) and A244, which provide access to junction 9 of the M25 motorway via the A3. The town is home to Sandown Park Racecourse and Esher railway station provides direct services to London Waterloo.
High Street forms part of the A307 in the town centre and provides a mix of retail outlets and bars/restaurants. The property lies on the west side of High Street opposite its junction with Dawes Court.
A mid terraced building of traditional construction arranged over basement ground and two upper floors. The building currently provides a restaurant over ground floor and basement (sold off on a long lease) with 4x one bedroom flats over first and second floor that are accessed from the rear. The upper floors of 102 High Street are currently blocked off but could provide an additional flat, subject to obtaining the necessary consents, There is an additional area in the basement that could offer alternative use potential, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
A planning application was submitted in July 2018 for partial change of use of basement from A3 (Restaurant) to D2 (Gym), first and second floor rear extensions and rear dormer windows with rooms in the roof space to create additional dwelling (reference 2018/2321). This would create 4x two bedroom apartments and 1x one bedroom apartment. Interested parties should refer to Elmbridge Borough Council (01372 474474) Click here for planning application details
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Floor||Accommodation||Tenancy||Rent Per Annum|
|Ground & part basement||Restaurant & ancillary accommodation||999 year lease (refer to legal pack)||Peppercorn|
|First & second (104-106)||Flat 8 - 51.09 sq m (550 sq ft)|
Flat 9 - 51.09 sq m (550 sq ft)
Flat 10 - 47.38 sq m (510 sq ft)
Flat 11 - 37.16 sq m (400 sq ft)
|First & second (102)||Not inspected||Vacant|| |
|Part basement||Storage 90.00 sq m (969 sq ft)||Vacant|
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.