- Freehold town centre retail investment
- Includes a one bedroom maisonette
- Recently redeveloped
- Pedestrianised high street location
- Producing £26,400 per annum
- On behalf of J Liddiment and P Greenhalgh of Duff and Phelps acting as joint Fixed Charge Receivers
Leatherhead is a popular and prosperous commuter town located about 20 miles south west of central London and 12 miles north east of Guildford. It lies just to the south of the M25 motorway, from which it can be accessed via junction 9 and the A24 provides direct access to central London and the South Coast. Leatherhead railway station provides direct links to London Waterloo and London Gatwick lies about 12 miles to the south east.
High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the town centre with the property being situated on the south side at the eastern end of High Street. Nearby occupiers include Tops Pizza, Superdrug, JD Weatherspoon, Sainsbury's and the Swan Centre where occupiers include Next, Boots, Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse.
A mid terraced three storey building of traditional construction beneath a pitched roof that was redeveloped in 2017. The building is arranged as a ground floor retail unit currently trading as a cocktail bar with a self contained maisonette over first and second floors. The maisonette has separate access from Elm Road to the rear.
Please refer to legal documents
Mole Valley District Council (01306 879102) www.molevalley.gov.uk
Please refer to Legal Documents
|Ground||Retail 21.16 sq m (228 sq ft)||Let to D Lime Bar Ltd t/a Lime Bar for a 12 months from 01/01/2017 (refer to legal pack)||£14,400|
|First||Living room/kitchen||12 months AST from 11/09/2017||£12,000|
|Second||Bedroom, bathroom/WC|| || |
|TOTAL|| || ||£26,400|
The auctioneers have not inspected the property internally. All information has been provided by the vendor.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount of £4,500 from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.