- Modern 4 bed house
- Garden with garage
- Upon instructions of Wokingham Borough Council
Freehold with vacant possession
Wokingham is a vibrant and fast growing town lying 40 miles to the west of London, 7 miles south of Reading and 8 miles north of Camberley. Wokingham lies alongside the M4 with the dual carriageway A329(M) connecting with junction 10 and onto Reading as well as a rail station on the Waterloo/Reading line. There is a £117m retail development and regeneration underway in the town centre and a number of large residential schemes.
Victoria Gardens lies within a recently developed residential area lying close to the A329(M) link road to the M4 and Reading, with easy access via Keephatch road and London Road to the Coppid Beech Roundabout. Victoria Walk is a quiet cul de sac at the end of Victoria Gardens, with the property being one of a terrace of six.
The property comprises a mid terrace three storey modern house of red brick construction with a small front garden.
The property is accessed via a front door into a hallway leading into a front reception room, with modern kitchen with seating area at the rear over looking the garden. Off is a utility room and wc.
On the first floor is large room at the front, previously used a a reception room, together with a bedroom at the rear and bathroom, and on the second floor is front bedroom with en suite shower and wc and two rear bedrooms.
A fenced garden is to the rear as well as a garage accessed off Victoria Gardens to one side.
Ground - front reception
12ft 3ins x 9ft 1in (3.75m x 2.77m)
Kitchen with doors to garden
16ft x 9ft (5m x 2.76m)
Utility room with WC
First floor – front room
12ft 4ins x 15ft (3.76m x 4.6m)
13ft x 8ft 8ins (3.9m x 2.65m)
Second floor – front bedroom
15ft x 12ft 7ins (4.6m x 3.8m)
Rear right bedroom
9ft x 6ft (2.72m x 1.85m)
Rear left bedroom
9ft x 8ft 9ins (2.72m x 2.68m)
Rear fenced garden with brick garage and street access
All dimensions are maximum and for guidance only and should not be relied upon.
Please refer to Legal Documents
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,400 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount and administration fee is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,750 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- All lots sold “Subject to Vendor Confirmation” will be subject to the acceptance and confirmation by the Vendor. The highest bid will be presented to Vendor, the vendor will have to either accept, decline or make a counter offer the highest bid within the confirmation period. Should the Vendor decide to make a counteroffer, then a private link will be sent to the Highest Bidder advising the offer the Vendor is willing to accept. The Highest Bidder will have to either accept or reject the Vendor’s counteroffer. The Vendor reserves the ultimate right, apart from the auctioneer, to accept and to decline to sell to the highest or any bidder, without giving any reasons.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.