- Freehold mixed use investment
- Town centre location
- Potential for further development (subject to consents)
- Producing £16,000 per annum, with fixed top up of £2,500 by vendor until the next rent review in December 2019 to £18,500 per annum
Woburn Sands is a popular and prosperous village, 5 miles east of Milton Keynes and 12 miles south west of Bedford. The village enjoys and benefits from good road links via the M1 motorway (Junction 13) and the national railway network is available via Milton Keynes. The property is located on the east side of the High Street (A5130), close to its junction with Club Lane. The Abbey, Woburn Safari Park and Woburn Championship Golf Course are 2 miles to the south. Nearby occupiers include Tesco Express, Co-op, Martins and The Post Office.
The property comprises a substantial two storey corner property of brick construction beneath a multi pitched tiled roof. The property is arranged on basement, lower ground, ground and one upper floor, to provide two retail units and first floor residential accommodation. The shops are currently trading as a dry cleaners (Jeeves of Woburn) and a cake shop (Mrs Macs Sweet Treats), whilst the first floor is being used by a counsellor.
Please refer to legal documents
The property has potential for further development (subject to obtaining necessary planning consents). Woburn Sands Town Council (01908 585368) www.woburnsands.org.uk
Please refer to Legal Documents
|ACCOMMODATION||TENANT||TENANCY||EFFECTIVE DATE||RENT PER ANNUM|
|Cake Shop - Ground floor 9.13 sq m (98 sq ft), First Floor 7.59 sq m (82 sq ft)|
Dry Cleaners - Shop - 15.29 sq m (165 sq ft), Lower Ground 39.98 sq m (430 sq ft)
Flat/First floor office - 31.13 sq m (335 sq ft)
|Individula||10 Years||11/12/2018||£16,000 (rent topped up to £18,500)|
The vendor, will be topping up the rent to the fixed increase of £18,500 pa at the first rent review in 12/12/2019.
The property is currently trading as a cake shop, dry cleaners and counsellor service.
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.