Addendum Studio 3, 4 Henwick Road has now been let on an assured shorthold tenancy for a term of six months from 12th October 2018 at a rent of £430.00 per calendar moth. The current rent paid by the tenant of Bush Walk Motor Services is £7,500.00 per annum. Flat 1 2a Henwick Road is now Vacant The AST in respect of Studio 4, 4 Henwick Road is for a term of 6 months from 26th July 2018. Total Rent Reserved is therefore £95,419 per annum
• The Section 21 Notice in respect of Flat 2, 2A Henwick Road expired on 28th September 2018. However, the Tenant is still in occupation and no further action to recover possession has been taken by the vendor.
• With regard to the Notice of Rent Review in relation to 8 Henwick Road, we are advised by the Managing agents that although the rent was increased to £32,916.00 in accordance with the Notice, the agents are still collecting rent at the previous level of £32,499.00 (which is the figure set out in the auction particulars.
• We have been advised that the Tenant of 8 The Bull Ring has not responded to the Rent Review Notice dated 8th August 2018.
- Substantial freehold mixed use investment.
- Planning permission (subject to agreement of section 106) for 18 additional self-contained flats.
- Seven flats, a gymnasium, two restaurant takeaway units, a motor repair workshop and warehousing.
- Part vacant possession.
- Total rent reserved £101,109 per annum (with vacant possession of the gym and one flat)
Worcester is an affluent commuter town close to the Malvern Hills, Bristol is approximately 60 miles to the south and Birmingham 34 miles to the North. The property is situated in a prominent corner position at the junction with St Johns Road, just to the east of the city centre and within a predominantly residential area. Public transport includes Worcester Foregate Street railway station. The city centre provides many fashionable shops bars and restaurants and is within 10 minutes walking distance. Recreation facilites can be found at Cripplegate Park.
Worcester is an affluent commuter town
Substantial freehold mixed use investment
Planning permission has been granted (subject to the agreement of the section 106) by Worcester City Council (ref: P17K0096) ) for the conversion and extension of the rear building to provide 18 additional self contained flats, as follows:
7 x 1 bedroom flats
3 x Duplex studio flats
8 x Studio flats
Copies of the plans and planning permission are available from the auctioneers or viewed on our website.
Please refer to Legal Documents
*Terms and Conditions
Buyers are strongly advised to read these terms and conditions, and check the Special Conditions and any applicable Addendum, prior to bidding on a Lot. Additional costs, charges and encumbrances may apply for Buyers once they have made a successful bid in relation to a property.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted subject to contract. Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
- The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee of £1,000 (inclusive of VAT) charged by BidX1. In the case of a joint agent this administration fee will be £2,000 (exclusive of VAT). In addition, the guide price does not include VAT on the sale price, or any additional costs, charges or encumbrances that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller, and any applicable Addendum, will state if there are other costs, charges or encumbrances and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
- To participate in the sale BidX1 must hold a minimum amount of £4,500 from all bidders. This participation amount is fully refundable in the event that you are not the successful purchaser. For example, a participation fee of £4,500 comprises £3,500 relating to your bidder security (partial deposit payment) and an administration fee of £1,000 inc. VAT payable directly to BidX1. A higher participation amount may be payable depending on the reserve price of the Lot.
- Please note that Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
- No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.