- Incomplete apartment block of 7 x Apts extending to approximately 508 sq. m. internal area, 203 sq.m. basement and 201 sq. m. covered veranda and additional vacant land for the development of another similar apartment block.
- A “Kα5” zoned residential plot extending to approx. 2,554 sq. m. with potential for residential development (subject to obtaining all necessary consents).
- Vacant possession.
- The properties are located in Ayios Eleftherios quarter of Latsia municipality, Nicosia, under Land Reg. No. 0/7947 and 0/7953.
- Property 0/7947 is situated in a quiet neighbourhood with a corner position onto Chrysostomou street and Thrakis street (dead-end road) and it is located approx. 370 m. west of the Latsia Lyceum, approx. 1.3km north of Latsia Municipality centre and approx. 1.6 km east of Nicosia – Limassol motorway.
- Property 0/7953 is adjacent to Aiantos Street along its eastern border for approx. 16 m., to Evagora Papachristoforou street along its southern border for approx. 50 m. and to Andrea Mikellidi street along its western border for approx. 50 m and it is located approx. 150 m. east of Arch. Makariou III avenue, approx. 120 m. south of Kantaras avenue and approx. 1.4 km east of the Nicosia – Limassol motorway.
- The immediate area of the properties is mainly characterized by residential developments such houses and apartment buildings.
- An incomplete two-storey apartment block with basement within a residential field of 1,048 sq.m.
- A building permit was granted for the development of an additional similar apartment block which has expired in 11/2010.
- We are informed that the apartment block will comprise of 8 parking spaces, 7 storage rooms, w/c for persons with disabilities, and 7 apartments (3 x 2-bedroom apartment and 4 x 1-bedroom apartments). Analytical measurements of the apartments in the table below.
- Existing structure is incomplete: We are informed that the construction is at the 3rd stage of plastering (painted externally), railing at the balconies and with a granite flooring at the lobby and ceramic tiles at the apartments (notice that significant repairing work need to be done). There is a provision for a/c installation and provision for the electrical appliances. Sewerage and plumbing is completed.
- Remaining works: woodworks (kitchen, doors, wardrobes, etc), aluminium works, sanitary fittings
- A residential plot with flat and even surface.
- The property benefits from road frontage along its south, north and east borders.
- We have been informed that the property extends to approx. 2,554 sq.m.
The properties were not inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We have been informed that the property provides:
- 3 x Two Bedroom Apartments
- 4 x One Bedroom Apartments
- Site area extending to approximately 2.554 sq.m.
- It is recommended that interested parties undertake their own inquiries to confirm property measurements.
The properties falls within the “Κα5” Residential Zone which allows for 100% building density, 50% building coverage, 3 floors and up to 13.50 meters height.
Please refer to Legal Documents
Islanders Estate Agencies Ltd as a licensed Estate Agent, T/A BidX1 Cyprus Sales
Registration No: 739 / Licence No: 376/E
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.