- Rectangular shaped residential plot extending to approximately 1,892 sq.m.
- Potential for a luxurious residential villa development (Planning Permission in Place - 189 sq.m. Villa)
- Vacant possession.
- The plot is located at Aphrodite Hills Resort, Kouklia village, in Paphos district, under Land Reg. No. 0/8455.
- The property is situated in one of Cyprus’s most prestigious and exclusive hotel, spa and golf resorts, Aphrodite Hills.
- The immediate area consists of a PGA Golf course, 5-Star Hotel and commercial village with cafes, restaurants, shops ,spa facilities, tennis courts, pools, car rental services and holiday villas and apartments.
- Aphrodite Hills Hotel, spa and golf resort is approx. 16km east of the Paphos International airport and approx. 23km southeast from Paphos city centre.
- 1,892 sq.m rectangular shaped plot with planning permission in place for a luxury villa with total build area of 189 sq.m.
- The permission provides for a sweeping driveway, carport, gardens, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, open plan living room/dining/kitchen area, multipurpose room, laundry room, courtyard, covered veranda and balcony areas, as well as infinity pool.
- Road frontage of approx. 21 meters along its southern boundary.
- Land Reg. No. 0/8455.
Aphrodite Hills Resort
- The Aphrodite Hills resort is the first fully integrated golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus and awarded by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators) as the “European Golf Resort of the Year 2018”, Aphrodite Hills is a luxury area near Paphos and any plot within the Resort is a great investment for all owners & investors.
- The Vilage Square provides several restaurants & bars, cafes and a bakery.
- Aphrodite Hills hotel includes indoor and outdoor pools, a spa retreat, mini market and gift shop.
- Sports facilities in Aphrodite Hills Resort include a PGA golf course and pro shop, a horse riding club, a childrens football academy and a tennis academy.
- The PGA Course will host two European Tour Golf events In Cyprus for the first time. The back to back events are The Cyprus Open from October 29 – November 1, followed by the Cyprus Classic from November 5-8.
- The property falls within the "Z4-ΠΦ" Residential Zone which allows for 10% building density, 10% building coverage, 2 floors and up to 8,30 meters height, with potential to increase the building coefficient, subject to obtaining planning authority’s approval
VAT is applicable to this sale, please refer to the legal documents for further details.
Islanders Estate Agencies Ltd as a licensed Estate Agent, T/A BidX1 Cyprus Sales
Registration No: 799 / Licence No: 376/E
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the vendor.