Transparency: Our platform allows a transparent process with all information surrounding the properties at your disposal.
Global Market: More than 10,000 properties sold, 1,8 bn euros raised and visits of 25 different countries.
International transactions: Our business model allows for investments in five markets, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Cyprus and Spain from any place in the world and from any device.
Agility: We reduce timeframes of transactions to 10 weeks instead of 6-9 months via the traditional route.
Experience: We have a professional team in real estate sector combined with a vanguard technology which make online transactions simple.
What does the media say about us?
BidX1 has sold more than 8,000 properties for a value in excess of 1.5 billion.
The company, founded in 2011 and present in Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa and Cyprus, specializes in the use of technology for buying and selling property among professionals.
BidX1 plans to expand into Portugal, Italy and Greece by 2020.
BidX1, security and transparency for real estate investors
Its platform, which has already revolutionised the market by selling more than 9,000 properties in countries such as Ireland and the United Kingdom, makes the process much simpler and more transparent for both the seller and the buyer.
Selling your house through an internet auction is now possible
The Irish firm BidX1 has an upcoming auction where 130 properties will go on the market with this innovative system. 80% of the properties are residential, including villas, apartments and chalets. The remaining 20% corresponds to properties for industrial and commercial use or office buildings.
Would you sell your house in an internet auction?
This platform, was born in the middle of the crisis in Ireland, one of the countries that, together with Spain, suffered the dramatic consequences of the gestation and subsequent bursting of the real estate bubble.