Terms of Website Use
- BidX1 is a trading name of BidX1 Auction Limited, a limited liability company registered in Ireland with registered company number 485113 and PSRA registration number 001652, whose registered office is at Waterloo Exchange, Waterloo Road, Dublin A list of directors is available for inspection at this address.
- The terms set out here govern the basis on which you may make use of our website (BidX1.com ), whether as a registered user or otherwise. Use of the website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use and also includes use for the purposes of participating in any auction conducted via the website.
Other Applicable Terms
- Changes to Terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are binding on
- Changes to Our Website
- We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or
Accessing Our Site
- Our website is made available free of
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Your Account and Password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at info@BidX1.com or +353 (0) 1 667 3388.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and except as specifically detailed below nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or other intellectual property rights of BidX1 or any other third party.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your own use (including use in relation to any auction) and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use BidX1 website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any BidX1 website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of BidX1 website content requires the prior written permission of BidX1.
- You may not use any data gathering or data extraction tools, such as robots, on the website without our prior written
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our
No Reliance on Information
- The content on our website is provided for general information It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of Our Liability
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss of data or damage to reputation arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website (including any inability to place bids or otherwise participate in any auction); or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website (including information relating to lots offered for sale in any auction).
- loss or corruption of any documents, data or other information you upload or otherwise provide via the website - you should ensure that you keep your own copies of any such documents, data or other
- In respect of properties offered for sale or lease via the website, BidX1 on its own behalf and on behalf of the vendor/lessor of any property whose agent BidX1 is, gives notice that:
- the particulars set out on this website do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract for sale or lease;
- none of the statements contained in the particulars set out on this website as to the property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact; and
- the vendor/lessor does not make or give, and neither BidX1 nor any of its members or any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the
- The only representations, warranties, undertakings and contractual obligations to be given or undertaken by the vendor/lessor are those contained and expressly referred to in the written contract for sale or agreement for lease between the vendor/lessor and a purchaser or Prospective purchasers should refer to the Special Conditions, Notices, Auctioneer’s pre-sale announcement, Common Auction Conditions, General Conditions and other documents (i.e. the Addendum) which are set out in the relevant sections of the website.
- Prospective purchasers or tenants are strongly advised to:
- satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each statement contained in these particulars;
- inspect the property and the neighbouring area;
- ensure that any items expressed to be included are available and in working order;
- arrange a full structural (and where appropriate environmental) survey of the property; and
- carry out all necessary searches and
- We will not be liable to you for any failure to comply, or delay in complying, with any obligations which we may be treated as owing to you in relation to use of the website, where the failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading Content to Our Website
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out The standards apply to any and each part of the content uploaded as well as to its whole.
- Uploads must not, amongst other things,:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- You must ensure that any such content does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of breach of this obligation.
- Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence (on a royalty free basis) to use, store and copy that content in connection with the purposes for which it was uploaded and (where appropriate, given the content and the relevant purposes for which it was uploaded) to distribute and make it available to third
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content
- You may not use any data gathering or data extraction tools, such as robots, on the website without our prior written
- The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by
- Our site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the paragraph 'Uploading Content to Our Website'
- If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact info@BidX1.com
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information
- We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such websites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such websites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check third party We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the Site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the website and access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
Suspension and Termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the
- Further legal action against
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
- If any provision in these terms is declared void or unenforceable by any court or other body of competent jurisdiction, or is otherwise rendered so by any applicable law, such provision shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and all other provisions of these terms not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and
- No delay or failure by BidX1 in enforcing any provision in these terms shall be deemed to be a waiver or create a precedent or in any way prejudice BidX1's rights under these
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
If you have any questions about these terms please contact us: